First Contact Physiotherapy

If you are over 18 and have a muscle, bone or joint problem, you can be referred to see a specialist physiotherapist, called a First Contact Physiotherapist here at the surgery.

You will be assessed, given specialist advice/exercises, and may be referred onwards as appropriate.

For more information contact the surgery or speak to one of our reception/administration team.