Freedom of Information
Information covered by this scheme is only about the primary, general or person medical services we provide under contract to the National Health Service.
Who we are and what we do
What we spend and how we spend it
- Income and expenditure relating to the provision of NHS services
- Total Cost of our contracted services
Both of the above are available from the practice manager upon request. A standard charge will occur.
What our priorities are and how we are doing
- Practice achievement in Quality and Outcomes Framework
- Plans for the development and provision of NHS services – A hard copy available from the practice manager upon request.
How we make decisions
- Decision made in the practice relating to the provision of NHS services – A hard copy available from the practice manager upon request.
Our policies and procedures
- Policies and procedures about the employment of staff
- Internal instructions to staff and policies relating to the delivery of services
- Equality and diversity policy
- Health and safety policy
- Complaints procedures
- Records Management policies (record retention, destruction and archiving)
- Data Protection policy
- Policies and procedures for handling requests for information
- Patients charter
The above are available from the practice manager upon request. A standard charge may occur.
Lists and Registers
The services we offer
- Services provided under the NHS
- Charges for NHS services – There are no charges for NHS services
- Information leaflets – Leaflets available from reception#
- Out of hours arrangements
Standard charges: We charge a flat rate of £0.40 per sheet, plus postage for all hardcopies of documents.