Clinics and Services
We offer a range of services including the below. For more information, please visit our Health Review and Assessment Clinic.
- Cervical smears
- Child health and development checks (for children under 5)
- Childhood vaccinations
- Counselling – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a Patient Health Questionnaire (PHQ-9) please complete our PHQ-9 Form.
- General medical consultations
- Hormone replacement therapy check
- Maternity care
- Minor surgery – Joint injections
- Practice nurse consultations
- Pre-conceptual counselling
- Travel vaccination and health advice – For information about our travel service, please visit our Travel Room.
- Well woman health checks
- Asthma clinic – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit an annual review of your asthma symptoms please complete our Asthma Review form. If your symptoms are deteriorating or you are having any concerns please make an appointment with our nurse.
- Cardiovascular clinic – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit your blood pressure readings on a regular basis please use our Blood Pressure Review form.
- Diabetic clinic
- Family Planning Services (including emergency contraception) – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a contraceptive pill review please complete our Contraceptive Pill Review form.